WEBSNIT Software terms of service
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and WEBSNIT Software .
- WEBSNIT Software cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by WEBSNIT Software , such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of WEBSNIT Software until such time as payment has been made in full.
- WEBSNIT Software makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- WEBSNIT Software can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a client's web site.